Publishing your Admissions information IS a statutory requirement. You can find the below the actual requirements for a Maintained School and an Academy.
- Publish your school’s admission arrangements, explaining how you will consider applications for every age group
- Arrangements for selecting the pupils who apply
- Your over-subscription criteria (how you offer places if there are more applicants than places)
- An explanation of what parents should do if they want to apply for their child to attend your school
- Publish details of how parents can find out about your school’s admission arrangements through your local authority (if this is a maintained school).
You may also want to provide a link to your Admissions Policy from this page.
Academy trusts must publish the admissions arrangements for their schools on their website and keep them there for the whole of the offer year (the school year in which offers for places are made).
If you’re an academy or free school other than a 16 to 19 academy, you should publish details of your policy for excluding pupils.