Statutory Requirement. The Pupil Premium information IS a statutory requirement and the following information must be published on your school website.
You must publish a strategy for the school’s use of the pupil premium. You no longer have to publish a ‘pupil premium statement’.
For the current academic year, you must include:
- Your school’s pupil premium grant allocation amount for the current academic year
- A summary of the main barriers to educational achievement faced by eligible pupils at the school for current year
- How you’ll spend the pupil premium to address those barriers and the reasons for that approach for the current year
- How you’ll measure the impact of the pupil premium for the current year
- The date of the next review of the school’s pupil premium strategy for the current year
- For the previous year, how you have spent the pupil premium allocation
- For the previous year, the impact of the expenditure on eligible and other pupils
An example of how this information could be displayed is available from the Teaching Schools Council. You can access these templates by clicking on the links below: