Ethos and Values
Statutory Requirements: This section IS a requirement and you must publish the following:
Your website should include a statement of your school’s ethos and values.
In this section you may wish to also list your schools aims and mission statements.
- To create a stimulating environment which reflects our values and promotes a sense of self worth and community.
- To build strong collaborative partnerships with families and the local community.
- To provide a broad, balanced and creative curriculum that combines excellence in teaching with enjoyment of learning.
- To promote life-long learning through high quality continual professional development for all staff and by developing a learning culture throughout the school.
- To promote social, cultural, moral and spiritual development, supporting pupils and staff to become confident and responsible members of society.
- To establish an atmosphere in which each child has a positive self-image and where individual achievements are valued by all.
- To include all members of the school community in the process of school improvement and self evaluation.
A core value is a central belief clearly understood and shared by every member of the school community.
An example of this may be:
We believe in commitment, opportunity, respect and excellence.
We welcome and value every child to ROBOT Primary. At the heart of the school is the individual child. It is our fundamental task to enable each child to develop to their full potential. This task we share firstly with parents in partnership and also with all other professional agencies which may be concerned with a child’s well being.
We seek to encourage the highest standards in work, behaviour and presentation to each child’s capabilities.