Statutory Requirement – The publishing of your school curriculum IS a statutory requirement.
You must publish:
- the content of your school curriculum in each academic year for every subject
- the names of any phonics or reading schemes you are using in key stage 1
- a list of the courses available to pupils at key stage 4, including GCSEs
- how parents or other members of the public can find our more about the curriculum your school is following
If you are an Academy – you must also publish the following:
- your approach to the curriculum